Property Maintenance Procedure
To provide the best customer service to the individuals living in our homes and in accordance with the Tennessee Uniform Residential Landlord & Tenant Act, we require all maintenance to be submitted in writing. There are 2 ways to submit your maintenance request.
- Through your online portal. A notification will go to several different individuals within our office on their desktop computer and smart phone.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. That email will go to several different individuals within our office on their desktop computer and cell phones.
We take the maintenance of your property serious and we want to provide the best customer service possible. Our goal is to resolve your maintenance issue within 24 hours. However, sometimes, circumstances outside our control may not allow this. Such examples could be:
- Lack of availability of an certain part needed to complete the repair. Often times this is the case on an weekend call.
- Unusually high volume of calls for a certain trade. Often times this occurs in the beginning of the Summer where we can receive 5x as many A/C calls.
- The individual living in the home! It is a team effort to resolve maintenance issues within 24 hours. We need you to answer phone calls from our vendors and cooperate with them in an respectful manner. They are trying to help!